[xmonad] Transparent Border with Chrome Beta/Unstable

Eyal Erez oneself at gmail.com
Sat Dec 6 22:41:56 UTC 2014

Chrome has finally upgraded and now the stable version is exhibiting the
same behavior.  I've also noticed that evince (document reader) is also
showing a really ugly transparent gap around the edge.  I've attached a
screenshot to illustrate the problem.  The two chrome windows and evince
have the faulty transparent gap.  However, other windows are not (e.g.
emacs and rxvt on the right).

Does anyone know how to fix this?

--
*Eyal Erez <**oneself at gmail.com* <oneself at gmail.com>*>*

There are 10 types of people, those who know binary and those who don't.