[xmonad] [xmonad-contrib] XMonad.Prompt.Pass patch

Daniel Schoepe daniel at schoepe.org
Thu Aug 28 21:31:18 UTC 2014

Hi again,

I'm very sorry that it took so long for me to respond. The patch looks
good now; however it causes a conflict with a change to the cabal file
(just some trivial formatting stuff).

The dependency on filepath is fine since it's a library that's shipped
with GHC anyway (and xmonad depends on it already), so you can remove
that comment on that import statement from the patch.

If you resubmit the patch with the comment removed and the conflict
resolved, I'll apply it ASAP and I promise it won't take a month this
time. :)

PS: Could you also provide a more verbose commit message for the patch?

Cheers,
Daniel