[xmonad] Issue 533 in xmonad: clearUrgency should be exported from XMonad.Hooks.UrgencyHook

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Wed Sep 25 00:09:45 CEST 2013

Comment #6 on issue 533 by JohnTy... at gmail.com: clearUrgency should be
exported from XMonad.Hooks.UrgencyHook

This sounds good. Sorry to be a tool, but what does that imply for my
config?

For example if it looked like this before
         xmonad $ ewmh $ withUrgencyHook (FilterUrgencyHook ["NSP", "SP"])
defaultConfig

then I'd expect something like....

         xmonad $ ewmh $ withUrgencyHook (filterUrgencyHook ["NSP", "SP"])
defaultConfig

now? Also, when (roughly) can I expect this to hit a stable release? I'm
using the latest release from xmonad.org but not darcs.