[xmonad] Issue 559 in xmonad: Redraw of Gnomeapps fails

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Tue Sep 24 21:25:00 CEST 2013

Comment #3 on issue 559 by daniel.w... at gmail.com: Redraw of Gnomeapps fails

I noticed this problem with my config. According to "darcs log", this is
the patch where I fixed it, you might check what I did to
XMonad.Config.Dmwit and see if you can do something similar to yours.

Tue Aug 13 17:16:36 EDT 2013  Daniel Wagner <daniel at wagner-home.com>
   * don't pretend to be LG3D in X.C.Dmwit because this confuses modern GTK