[xmonad] Xmonad.Util.Paste patch

Daan van Rossum d.r.vanrossum
Wed Oct 9 01:18:35 UTC 2013

The differentiation was originally done in the pasteString function, so that's where I generalized it until it did what it should do.  But I agree that the way you suggest would be more elegant.  An more thorough solution would be to make (readP_to_S parseKey) return non-zero for whitespace chars.  Anyway, please feel free to improve.  I'd be happy to test better patches.

Daan