[xmonad] Issue 544 in xmonad: When run under xmonad, incanter produces blank windows

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Sat May 11 18:36:15 CEST 2013

Owner: ----

New issue 544 by r... at defaultvalue.org: When run under xmonad, incanter
produces blank windows

To reproduce the problem:

- Install xmonad on a recent Debian system.

- Create a dummy account.

- Log in to an xmonad or xmonad+gnome session as dummy.

- Download incanter: http://incanter.org/downloads/

- Assuming you downloaded the jar, run "java -jar incanter.jar".

- At the "user=>" prompt enter these two lines (taken from
   https://github.com/liebke/incanter/wiki#getstarted):

     (use '(incanter core stats charts))
     (view (histogram (sample-normal 1000)))

At this point you should see a blank window if you're in an xmonad or
xmonad+gnome session, and a histogram if you're in a plain gnome session.

I tested using xmonad version 0.10-4+b2 (Debian package), and there was no
~/xmonad directory.

I've also reported this to the incanter developers:
https://github.com/liebke/incanter/issues/97

Thanks
--
Rob Browning