[xmonad] Issue 536 in xmonad: wrong monitor's master-slave border moves when I drag

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Fri Mar 1 01:37:18 CET 2013

Owner: ----

New issue 536 by rakslice at gmail.com: wrong monitor's master-slave border
moves when I drag

What steps will reproduce the problem?
1. run bluetile
2. click in a window on one monitor to focus it
3. move the cursor to the other monitor and drag the master-slave border
there

I'd expect the master-slave border i'm dragging to move; instead the
master-slave border on the other monitor moves.

0.6 (ubuntu 12.06 amd64's bluetile 0.6-1 package)

Additional:

I've arranged my monitors in a sideways T shaped desktop layout in the
gnome display control panel.