[xmonad] Issue 498 in xmonad: Borders are not around the window with the focus

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Fri Jul 26 11:54:24 CEST 2013

Comment #3 on issue 498 by stre... at googlemail.com: Borders are not around
the window with the focus

I just came back to this issue.  It went away in a mysterious way.  In my
today's test I was not able to reproduce the issue with the above steps any
more.  The focus now stays in the terminal window in steps 2. and 4. and
the borders are around this terminal window as well.  I'm happy with this
behaviour.

Xmonad is still in version 0.11.