[xmonad] Issue 254 in xmonad: XMonad.Contrib.Util.Run.runInTerm does not work with terminal = "gnome-terminal"

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Mon Jul 22 13:34:11 CEST 2013

Comment #8 on issue 254 by bryan.ri... at gmail.com:
XMonad.Contrib.Util.Run.runInTerm does not work with terminal
= "gnome-terminal"

I can't say how long this option has been around, but Ubuntu 12.04's
gnome-terminal package includes a script
named '/usr/bin/gnome-terminal.wrapper' that appears to map standard X
arguments (-t, -e, -geometry, etc.) to gnome-terminal arguments. I think
setting terminal = "gnome-terminal.wrapper" should clear up this issue.