[xmonad] prompt for clipboard history

Donatella Quagli donatella.quagli at yahoo.de
Sat Jul 20 20:23:03 CEST 2013

Hi Adam,

thanks for answering so quickly! It does exactly what I wanted. I should add
there must be a whitespace between echo and the double quote.

Unfortunately I encountered some problems.
One drawback is that the history is not shown before the first letter is typed.
Another problem is that whitespace characters are not treated correctly.

If you or anybody else know how to solve this it would be nice. But I think it
is not worth to invest alot of time. I probably could try dmenu instead.

By the way I found many broken links on xmonad.org/xmonad-docs. Is there an
intact mirror?

Regards
Donatella