[xmonad] Updating focus after switching workspaces.

Allen S. Rout asr at ufl.edu
Mon Jan 14 21:41:21 CET 2013

Could someone point me to the right area of the Fine Manual in which I'd
find techniques to assert focus changes?

I've got a bunch of workspace display features set more or less as I
desire, with chords set to things like "Show me the web on the right,
the mail client on the left, and the two screens for project 6 on the
center two monitors".   But when I've done so, I often find the focus is
set differently than I'd prefer.

As an initial goal, I was aiming for something like 'See where the mouse
is?  Put focus there'.

- Allen S. Rout