[xmonad] ANN: xmonad-0.11

Matthias Hörmann mhoermann at gmail.com
Tue Jan 1 22:08:49 CET 2013

Great work but is there any chance to see a matching updated xmonad-extras
package?

I use XMonad.Util.WindowPropertiesRE in my xmonad.hs so it would be nice to
have a
version with matching constraints on Hackage (I assume it would still be
compatible
since the Changes page talks mostly about bugfixes).

I believe the main reason xmonad-extras is not part of xmonad-contrib was
something
related to dependencies the authors did not want to force on everyone.

Matthias Hörmann