[xmonad] Issue 553 in xmonad: Error: xmonad.hs:132:64: Not in scope: `help'

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Tue Aug 13 21:54:28 CEST 2013

Comment #2 on issue 553 by allber... at gmail.com: Error: xmonad.hs:132:64:
Not in scope: `help'

Actually I recommend not using that file for anything but reading. In
particular, if you use it as your xmonad.hs then you are likely to
encounter problems or not see the effect of future bug fixes. It is an
example for reading only. (Possibly we should add something to it to force
an error if someone blindly uses it as a config.)

A proper default xmonad.hs is two lines:

     import XMonad
     main = xmonad defaultConfig