[xmonad] MouseGestures and click events reaching apps

Jeff Lasslett jeff.lasslett at gmail.com
Thu Apr 11 06:25:23 CEST 2013

Hello,

I am trying to configure xmonad so that I can swipe my touchscreen to cycle
through workspaces.  For the most part I have succeeded, with the help of
MouseGestures and CycleWS.

The trouble is that clicks are no longer reaching the app.  I have read
through https://code.google.com/p/xmonad/issues/detail?id=225.  I am using
xmonad 0.11 and I have set clickJustFocuses to False, but this hasn't soved
my problem.

Here's the xmonad.hs file :  https://gist.github.com/jefflasslett/5360705

Adding the mapping ( [], focus ) to gestures doesn't help, perhaps not
surprisingly.  I think I want mouse events that are not gestures to go down
to the windowed app.  How can I get this to happen?

Thanks,

Jeff Lasslett