[xmonad] XMonad 0.10 only matches on last className?

Brandon Allbery allbery.b at gmail.com
Sat Sep 22 17:30:01 CEST 2012

On Sat, Sep 22, 2012 at 11:25 AM, Joseph Garvin
<joseph.h.garvin at gmail.com>wrote:

> If I run xprop on my emacs I see this:
>
> WM_CLASS(STRING) = "emacs", "Emacs23"

You might want to read X11 documentation.  WM_CLASS is always a two-element
list; the first string is appName aka resource name, and the second is
className.  This has been true since X11R4 introduced WM_CLASS.

xmonad has used them this way since at least 0.2.