[xmonad] Can not restart Xmonad

kedals0 at gmail.com kedals0 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 20 11:04:24 CEST 2012

/usr/bin/xmonad --help works.
Then, I've try with default configuration in my xmonad.hs file:
main = xmonad defaultConfig
But result is the same:
toto at compaq:~/.xmonad$ ./xmonad --version
X Error of failed request:  BadAccess (attempt to access private resource denied)
  Major opcode of failed request:  2 (X_ChangeWindowAttributes)
  Serial number of failed request:  7

I think I will try to see where is the problem in XMonad source code.

Dal.