[xmonad] How to organize myLayoutHook?

Brandon Allbery allbery.b at gmail.com
Wed Oct 17 06:00:56 CEST 2012

On Tue, Oct 16, 2012 at 11:47 PM, Pablo Olmos de Aguilera C. <
pablo at glatelier.org> wrote:

> I'm a newbie on xmonad, and a totally noob on haskell,  but I haven't
> seen a single layouthook in a lot of (important) xmonad configs around
> the web that holds a type. Prolly for the same reason you are stating.

Pretty much, yes.  You can find some explicitly typed layouts in
XMonadContrib, and yes, they get complex pretty quickly.  It's almost
always best to let the type be inferred.

unix/linux, openafs, kerberos, infrastructure          http://sinenomine.net