[xmonad] How to prefix workspace names with numbers?

Brandon Allbery allbery.b at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 16:05:06 CEST 2012

On Thu, Oct 11, 2012 at 3:53 AM, Jacek Generowicz
<jacek.generowicz at cern.ch>wrote:

> > It's a good complement, It's very easy to have tmuxinator
>
> OK, what's tuxminator? Cursory Googling doesn't come up with anything
> sensible, two days in a row now, only wallpaper.

Google can only correct so many kinds of typoes.
https://github.com/aziz/tmuxinator --- note, not "tuxminator".  ("tmux" is
a turbocharged replacement for "screen".)

As for controlling xmonad, you can do some of it with wmctrl/nawm and
EwmhDesktops, and now that I'm in a position to start stabilizing my life
again I can try to look into turning ServerMode from a somewhat
unfortunately designed proof of concept into a usable feature.

unix/linux, openafs, kerberos, infrastructure          http://sinenomine.net