[xmonad] How to prefix workspace names with numbers?

Jacek Generowicz jacek.generowicz at cern.ch
Wed Oct 10 08:57:30 CEST 2012

Pablo Olmos de Aguilera C. writes:

> Please, can you upload your config file somewhere? It looks like a mess here =/.

OK, ok, here it is:

    http://pastebin.com/A53AfM1D   (30 day expiry)

(It wasn't as much of a mess as I feared. Haven't ventured in there for
a while)

> PS.- I'm curious, which client are you using to have those "named" quotes?

Short answer:

   any decent editor that understands rectangles.

Long answer:

   You probably won't like this, as you admitted to belonging to the
   Dark Side upthread. There is something called Supercite which plugs
   into any Emacs mail client and does these sorts of quotes. When I
   tried it, it seemed more trouble that it was worth. On the occasions
   that this quoting style seems useful, I just use Emacs' rectangle
   operations.