[xmonad] Problem with smartBorders, multiple screens, and fullscreen windows

wagnerdm at seas.upenn.edu wagnerdm at seas.upenn.edu
Thu Nov 29 03:17:15 CET 2012

Hi Hans,

I can't reproduce this problem. I think it might help if you did two things:

1. include a minimal xmonad.hs that exhibits the problem
2. give very, very specific instructions, like, down to exactly what
keys to press (for example, what does "make a window fullscreen" mean?
I can think of half a dozen things to do in xmonad that might
reasonably be called making a window fullscreen, and probably only one
of them triggers your problem)

Thanks,
~d