[xmonad] Applied: Re: darcs patch: Config.hs: rm commented out keybinding (... (and 1 more)

Joachim Breitner nomeata at debian.org
Fri Nov 9 08:54:51 CET 2012

Hi Adam,

Am Donnerstag, den 08.11.2012, 18:09 -0500 schrieb adam vogt:
> On Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 6:01 PM, Carsten Mattner
> <carstenmattner at gmail.com> wrote:
> > I think one of the two patches merged just right now have
> > broken the build. Anyone else see the following?
> >
> > Failed to install xmonad-0.10.1
> > setup-Cabal-1.17.0-ghc-7.6.1: man/xmonad.1: does not exist
> >
> > Does the build (man page) require a tool which may be missing?
>
> Hi Carsten.
>
> A different patch I just pushed broke it. My intention was to just
> include the generated xmonad.1 (from the xmonad.1.markdown), since
> often people don't have pandoc to generate it.

please also include the xmonad.1.markdown in the released tarball;
Debian likes to build everything from something as sourcey as it gets,
and hence we do want to build the xmonad.1 using markdown.

(But of course it is no problem if you include monad.1 as well for those
who use cabal-install.)

Thanks,
Joachim

--