[xmonad] Applied: Re: darcs patch: Config.hs: rm commented out keybinding (... (and 1 more)

Gwern Branwen gwern0 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 9 00:10:31 CET 2012

On Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 6:01 PM, Carsten Mattner
<carstenmattner at gmail.com> wrote:
> Does the build (man page) require a tool which may be missing?

Well, you're supposed to do something like 'runhaskell
util/GenerateManpage.hs'. Then it seems fine to me. I don't remember
whether this was something you were supposed to do manually, as a
developer running from HEAD and not someone using a release where the
manpage would be generated already, or what.

Then it builds fine for me.

--
gwern
http://www.gwern.net