[xmonad] A community-driven effort to make XMonad better and better

Allen S. Rout asr at ufl.edu
Thu Nov 8 19:31:27 CET 2012

On 11/07/2012 12:29 PM, Brandon Allbery wrote:

> It really is The One True Church behavior.  We don't exist, have no
> organization, etc. because we had the presumption to not use The Holy
> Github?  This is the message of Github evangelists, repeatedly, on multiple
> projects.

I'm a Haskell outsider except for that which is necessary to run XMonad.
 It appears to me that there are many folks who are in a similar spot:
XMonad appears to be one of the products in the Haskell space that
attracts converts.  So expect the XMonad population is relatively poorly
initiated into the Functional School.