[xmonad] Issue 346 in xmonad: xmonad will not render dialog windows.

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Tue May 29 04:42:48 CEST 2012

Comment #10 on issue 346 by yuta.tan... at gmail.com: xmonad will not render
dialog windows.

I have the same problem on xmonad-0.10 + xmonad-contrib-0.10 + compton (or
cairo-compmgr).  From my observation, such windows are actually rendered,
but not above the other windows.  I can see the windows through my
semi-transparent terminal windows, and even use them as usual.  Logically,
the floating windows are placed above the other tiled windows.  However
they are rendered below the other tiled ones.