[xmonad] Strange workspace switching bug in my config

Leo Alekseyev dnquark at gmail.com
Fri May 18 08:28:33 CEST 2012

On Tue, May 15, 2012 at 5:32 PM, Leo Alekseyev <dnquark at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, May 15, 2012 at 4:22 PM,  <wagnerdm at seas.upenn.edu> wrote:
>> Quoting Norbert Zeh <nzeh at cs.dal.ca>:
>>
>>> for any starting workspace except "0" or
>>> "0SCR", say its number is x, the above code goes to workspace x-1 or x+9.
>>>
>>> What is it I don't understand here?
>>

>> The workspace at index 0 in the list of workspaces is "1:blah", at index 1
>> is "2:blah", etc.

Well, if anyone is curious, I've isolated the breakage to the floating
scratchpad workspace.  It appears that after the first time the
scratchpad is spawned, its workspace (with the tag NSP) is inserted at
index 0 in the workspace array.  I'm assuming that it used to not be
the case with older Xmonad versions...