[xmonad] vmware and Alt_ binding

wagnerdm at seas.upenn.edu wagnerdm at seas.upenn.edu
Tue May 8 21:25:12 CEST 2012

Most virtual machines have a key which toggles between capturing all
keypresses for the guest and allowing the host to capture some
keypresses. (Usually, there's a visual indicator of which mode is
current, too.) In VirtualBox, the right control key does this job. You
should check around in your configuration dialogs or, failing that,
the documentation for VMWare to find out their mechanism for this
toggling.

~d