[xmonad] bump X11 dependency

Rohan Jain crodjer at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 13:42:29 CEST 2012

To get around this, I did `darcs unpull` over some patches which create the
dependency issue. These are the ones which I removed, if anyone wants:

Sun Dec  4 02:00:38 IST 2011  gwern0 at gmail.com
  * Paste.hs: rm noModMask, shifted definition to X11 binding (see previous email)
Fri Mar 16 05:33:02 IST 2012  Daniel Wagner <daniel at wagner-home.com>
  * bump X11 dependency so that noModMask is available
Fri Mar 16 05:52:04 IST 2012  Ben Boeckel <mathstuf at gmail.com>
  * add-dynamic-bars-module

  This adds the X.H.DynamicBars module. It allows per-screen status bars to be
  easily managed and dynamically handles the number of screens changing.

I use the debian installed X11 libs, which is still 1.5.0.1 and so is the one at
hackage. Please suggest if there are better ways of dealing with this.

--
Rohan