[xmonad] udiskie+consolekit and still unauthorized access

Rohan Jain crodjer at gmail.com
Thu Mar 15 04:59:17 CET 2012

Hi,

A similar issue exists for me too. It works if I use gdm3 or lightdm as my
desktop manager, but there are some other issues these window managers pose,
which make them not worth switching to. So, I use xdm. I start xsession using,

    ck-launch-session dbus-launch xmonad

But I still get "Not Authorized" errors with udisks. How do others handle this?

OS: Debian Sid

--
Rohan