[xmonad] Bug in program depends on number of tiled windows

Wirt Wolff wirtwolff at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 12:15:30 CET 2012

Excerpts from Wirt Wolff's message of Sun Mar 11 15:54:18 -0600 2012:

> However, if I leave the misbehaving workspace on one monitor, and then
> plot some more on the other monitor (move the scratchpad to that
> monitor) they all consistently plot fine.

This is incorrect. Multiple monitors doesn't make any difference.

Since I couldn't reproduce this in i3 or dwm I went back and checked in
xmonad. The only reason that it might have worked, I thought, was having
a status bar on one of the monitors. But I can't get this to happen at
all any more. So I must have done something differently or just plain
been mistaken the first time.

Regards,
wmw