[xmonad] [patch] narrower BorderResize rectangles placed within border edges

Jens Petersen juhp at community.haskell.org
Wed Mar 14 08:01:42 CET 2012

Hi,

This patch improves BorderResize's rectangles placement and geometry.
I found the current 10px border-size rather too wide to be convenient
(eg I often found myself activating resize when trying to copy output
from a floating terminal).
Also the rectangles are now placed symmetrically within the border and
window edges, no longer extend outside on some sides.
The width is reduced to 2px which seems to work well enough and still
more lenient than the single pixel of many window manager border
decorations.

Thanks, Jens