[xmonad] patch: ShowWName flash window fixes

Rohan Jain crodjer at gmail.com
Sun Mar 11 05:30:47 CET 2012

On 15:53 -0500 /  9 Mar, Brandon Allbery wrote:

Yes, Increasing the visibility of the flash was my primary target here. The
patch results in relatively more significant amount of padding in case of
smaller sized tags.

Also I think the horizontal padding makes it go better with the existing
vertical pad. This is a subjective view, so we can have a configuration option
which exposes a multiplier to a unit character length lets say swn_hz_pad . If
this seems acceptable, I will post a patch for this.

--
Rohan Jain