[xmonad] linkedin group

Steve Kim steve at climate.com
Sun Mar 4 18:21:23 CET 2012

Hi,

I can't find a group for xmonad users on LinkedIn. I would like to start
one, but first I want to check with the community. Is this okay? Can I use
the official logo? What description or disclaimer or statement of purpose
should I include?

My only motivation is to create a shared signal to prospective
employers/employees on LinkedIn and to be able to find (and hire!) other
people who like xmonad. I promise that I won't do anything that isn't fair
and open. If an official xmonad contributor wants to start this group, then
please tell me and I will gratefully join the group!

thanks,
Steve