[xmonad] Unreliable focus actions in Floating layout
dunric29a at gmail.com
Wed Jun 27 16:21:15 CEST 2012
another PITA of floating windows handling in Xmonad:
1) set floating layout on an empty workspace (SimplestFloat or SimpleFloat)
2) launch two X window applications consecutively, like xterm and then gVim
3) try to change focus with a keyboard - Prev/Next (Mod-j or Mod-k by
default) - FOCUSED WINDOWS ALWAYS POPS UP
4) now try to move a bit the top window with a mouse (Mod-MouseButton1 by
5) try to change focus again like in point 3) -> FOCUSED WINDOW DOES NOT
POP UP AND STAYS BELLOW
Is ths a bug, a feature or am I missing something here ?
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the xmonad