[xmonad] Power Management

Eyal Erez oneself at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 17:30:29 CET 2012

Hi,

I managed to get the lid to work by updating /etc/acpi/events/lidbtn,
and changing:

action=/etc/acpi/lid.sh

action=/etc/acpi/sleep.sh

This works fine when I close the lid.  I would also like to have the
laptop suspend if there is no activity for some time (let's say 10
minutes).

Is there any way to use an acpi even, or something else to do that?

Thank you,