[xmonad] testing xmonad-0.10 for Fedora 16

Jens Petersen juhp at community.haskell.org
Thu Jan 19 11:19:19 CET 2012

I just wanted to give Fedora users a headsup that
xmonad-0.10 is available in the F16 updates-testing repository.

It has been working well for me now for a while and
as you know there are a lot of cool new features
and improvements in 0.10, so if you want to help test it
before the packages go stable that would be helpful.

If I don't hear of any problems I plan to push
the packages to stable updates early next week.

Thank you very much for 0.10!