[xmonad] Toggle window decoration

Norbert Zeh nzeh at cs.dal.ca
Sat Feb 4 20:09:40 CET 2012

Hi folks,

I'm currently experimenting with using window decorations (NoFrillsDecoration at
this point).  While I normally want decorations on my windows, there are
situations where I would like to remove the decoration from individual windows
and latter restore the decoration.  Is there already a layout modifier or other
mechanism that does this?  If there isn't, that's no biggie because I have an
idea of how to implement this using a layout modifier that stores undecorated
windows using ExtensibleState, but I'd hate to implement it only to find out
that this functionality is already there.

Cheers,
Norbert

--

()  ascii ribbon campaign  -  against html e-mail
/\  www.asciiribbon.org    -  against proprietary attachments