[xmonad] Issue with smartBorders from XMonad.Layout.NoBorders

Džen yvldwt at gmail.com
Fri Sep 2 17:06:47 CEST 2011

Hello everyone

Seems like I've run over a bug in XMonad.Layout.NoBorders when using
smartBorders.

Steps to reproduce:
1. Open two windows w0 and w1 in a simple tiling mode
2. Click on window w1 while holding your mod key (window will start to
   float). Borders will now appear around window w1
3. Do the same with window w0, but DO NOT resize the window

Notice how window w0 has no borders, which seems to be a bug to me. As
soon as window w0 is resized, the borders appear.

I'm using the latest snapshots of xmonad and xmonad-contrib from darcs.

Best regards

--
Džen