[xmonad] Revisiting XMonad.Prompt

Nathaniel Filardo nwfilardo at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 17:22:10 CET 2011

Well, I took a stab at it, but it's broken. :(  If somebody could look
at http://www.acm.jhu.edu/~nwf/prompt-core.dpatch (the (small) set of
changes needed to xmonad core) and
http://www.acm.jhu.edu/~nwf/prompt-contrib.dpatch, I'd be grateful.

Note that to run the code, you'll have to add
XMonad.Prompt.eventHandle to your eventHook in xmonad's configuration
and that I haven't patched xmonad-extras yet.

Thanks.
--nwf;