[xmonad] exiting: asking for confirmation (or a four-key combination)

Ramon Diaz-Uriarte rdiaz02 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 14:06:45 CET 2011

Dear All,

Occasionally, I do something silly and by mistake type

modMask + shift + q

and xmonad, as it should, immediately exits. When done accidentally, this
is a pain. So:

a) is there a way to get xmonad to ask for confirmation to exit?

b) alternatively, can I define four (of five) key combinations, so I need
to do something really contrived to exit?

I've searched both answers without success, and my attempts at four-key
combinations have not worked (even if I get xmonad --recompile to run).

Thanks,

R.
--
Ramon Diaz-Uriarte