[xmonad] gnome-terminal Border Color

Eyal Erez oneself at gmail.com
Mon May 30 21:54:00 CEST 2011

Hi,

I've taken two screenshots to try and illustrated my issue better.

   1. http://i.imgur.com/R8Dvz.jpg
   2. http://i.imgur.com/TgD6P.jpg

The desktop contains 4 windows.  3 are gnome-terminal and one is an emacs
window.  In the first image, emacs is selected, and it has a red border.  In
the second image, the upper-left term window is selected, and emacs has a
gray border.  In both images all of the term windows have weird half
see-through borders.  I'd like my term windows to have the same borders as
all the other windows have (e.g. emacs).

Does anyone have any ideas what might be causing this?

Thank you