[xmonad] Issue 452 in xmonad: Not no tiny code base (anymore)?

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Wed May 11 02:59:20 CEST 2011

Owner: ----

New issue 452 by navid.za... at googlemail.com: Not no tiny code base
(anymore)?

This is a bug about the website content. I didn’t know where else to put it.

The site (e.g. http://xmonad.org/about.html ) states, that the code base is
only ~1000 lines of code.

While when I click on the link named “policies” on that very page (leading
to http://code.haskell.org/xmonad/tests/Properties.hs ), I get a single
file that already has 1191 lines. Some of them are empty, yes, and “lines”
is not a very good indicator for complexity, also yes, but I think someone
has to update those ~1000 line statements. ^^

Anyway, I’m thinking about contributing some pretty extensions, so I was
disappointed, as I hoped to be able to read all its code in one evening…