[xmonad] How to get decorations to update as window title changes?

Joseph Garvin joseph.h.garvin at gmail.com
Sat May 7 22:17:36 CEST 2011

I've setup simple decorations in my xmonad.hs and I can toggle them,
which is pretty nice, but I've noticed that I have to toggle the
decorations on and off in order to get window titles to update.
Firefox for example constantly changes the title of the window to
match the website you're currently visiting, and I've setup my
terminal to change the window title whenever I switch directories, but
xmonad doesn't pick up either of these until I toggle the decorations
on and off. Is there a way to have them update as they change?

-Joe G.