[xmonad] darcs patch: Support for scratchpad applications with multiple windows

Norbert Zeh nzeh at cs.dal.ca
Sat Mar 26 23:34:40 CET 2011

1 patch for repository http://code.haskell.org/XMonadContrib:

Sat Mar 26 19:30:48 ADT 2011  Norbert Zeh <nzeh at cs.dal.ca>
  * Support for scratchpad applications with multiple windows

  I recently found that I use xpad to add sticky notes to my desktop.  I wanted
  to be able to show/hide these in the same fashion as regular scratchpads.  This
  patch adds a function that allows to do this while reusing most of the existing
  NamedScratchpad code.