[xmonad] doShift vs mplayer

Raghavendra D Prabhu raghu.prabhu13 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 20 12:42:54 CET 2011

Hi,
Yes, that is a known issue with mplayer. I will be contacting mplayer
maintainer about this. This happens because mplayer waits for the window
to be mapped to begin playing in its code. I have fixed it with few minor
modifications here -- http://git.wnohang.net/cgit.cgi/mplayer2.git/. I
will try to get it merged upstream.