[xmonad] Issue 460 in xmonad: XMonad.Util.EZConfig multimediaKeys missing <XF86TouchpadToggle>

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Sat Jun 18 21:50:37 CEST 2011

Comment #2 on issue 460 by daniel.w... at gmail.com: XMonad.Util.EZConfig
multimediaKeys missing <XF86TouchpadToggle>

To update: I would have added support for XF86TouchpadToggle myself, but it
seems the problem lies with the X11 library's automatically-generated
XF86.hsc, and I don't know what tool generated it. My XF86 header has the
necessary defines, so if I can find the tool, I can send a patch updating
XF86.hsc and a patch updating EZConfig.

I'll take a look at X11's darcs repository tonight; the tool is probably in
there somewhere.