[xmonad] All windows in row?

Davi Pires inhodpr at gmail.com
Fri Jul 15 16:05:45 CEST 2011

(Not sure if this is the best place to ask, but I have already tried
google and found nothing useful.)

What is the best and simplest layout manager that will allow me to put
all windows in a single row, and possibly resize each of them?
Sometimes I'd like to have three windows tiled horizontally, and I
guess xmonad is perfect for that.

I found ZoomRow, and it looks exactly like what I need, but when I add
it to xmonad.hs, I get an error message: "Could not find module
`XMonad.Layout.ZoomRow'". And then, how can I install it?

Thanks for the help.

-- davi pires