[xmonad] Toggle Window (Always Below <-> Always Above)

kevind256 kevind256 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 26 17:46:36 CET 2011

As an idea of how to do this, I might have tried doIgnore on dzen
window as described there:
http://xmonad.org/xmonad-docs/xmonad-contrib/XMonad-Doc-Extending.html#15
And then assign to keys some shell or xmonad commands that move that
window in and out of the screen (maybe even roll it in/out animated).

Another idea is to use doFloat like described on above link and then
assign to keys the hide and reveal functions described here:
http://xmonad.org/xmonad-docs/xmonad/XMonad-Operations.html#v%3Ahide

It's too bad my Haskell is too bad to express this