[xmonad] Understanding how to build and run xmonad

Weeble clockworksaint at gmail.com
Sun Jan 16 00:27:13 CET 2011

On Sat, Jan 15, 2011 at 9:25 PM, Adam Vogt <vogt.adam at gmail.com> wrote:
> * On Saturday, January 15 2011, Weeble wrote:
>>XMonad/Util/Image.hs:24:39:
>>    Module `XMonad.Util.Font' does not export `fi'
>>
>>Any suggestions here?
>
> In the repository, run
>
> cabal clean
>
> Then try the build again.

Hurrah! Thank you very much. Everything worked after that. I then
added "handleEventHook = fullscreenEventHook" to my xmonad.hs file and
full-screen now works in Google Chrome. I was very frustrated and
confused this morning when I thought I had broken everything, so I'm
really happy to have xmonad working better than before.