[xmonad] Reseting Layout with Magnifier

Eyal Erez oneself at gmail.com
Tue Feb 15 17:11:04 CET 2011

Hi,

I've recently started using the Magnifier layout.  This works great, however
when I try to reset the layout in the current screen to the default:

    -- Reset the layouts on the current workspace to default
    , ((modMask,               xK_h     ), setLayout $ XMonad.layoutHook
conf)

For some reason, magnifier is set to ToggleOn.  I would like the default to
have magnifier off, since that's what I normally use.

Should I be resetting to default in some other way, or is there a way to
tell magnifier what to reset to?

Thank you,

--
There are 10 types of people, those who know binary and those who don't.