[xmonad] Not Showing Current Layout in xmobar

Norbert Zeh nzeh at cs.dal.ca
Sun Feb 13 17:48:43 CET 2011

Add the line ", ppOrder = \(ws:_:t:_) -> [ws, t]" after the one
containing "ppTitle".  This is in fact documented in
XMonad.Hooks.DynamicLog.

Cheers,
Norbert

Eyal Erez [2011.02.13 0032 -0500]:
> Hi,
>
> I'm using xmobar with John Goerzen's configuration:
>
>              , logHook = dynamicLogWithPP $ xmobarPP
>                          { ppOutput = hPutStrLn xmproc
>                          , ppTitle = xmobarColor "green" "" . shorten 50
>                          }
> However, I'd like to exclude the name of the current layout from display,
> but keep everything else as is.
>
> How can I do that?
>
> Thank you

()  ascii ribbon campaign  -  against html e-mail
/\  www.asciiribbon.org    -  against proprietary attachments